- Compact AM/FM NOAA Weather Radio and a powerful 3 LED flashlight, with cell phone charger. iRonsnow Official focus on making emergency equipment. Your creditable emergency expert.
- Offers a choice of self-charge, solar and external recharge power options.Multiple ways to power/charge the radio: hand crank to wind up internal alternator, expose to sunlight to charge by solar panel, DC recharge by connecting the mini USB cable to computer. This is a self power emergency radio that you and your family can depend on, anytime anywhere, any weather.
- 1 minute hand-cranking supports over 5 minutes radio play time，over 30 minutes of continuous torch light，5 minutes cell phone talk time. 300mAh battery.
- Very compact, light, and easy to carry, good survival kit when cellphone powered off or cyclone
- 3 ways to charge: micro usb/hand crank/solar.Dimensions: 5″ x 2.4″ x 1.6″ .Weight: less than 0.5 lbs. [It is used as a EMERGENCY radio, can’t work as a professional solar power bank. If you need Upgraded Version,Please search: iRonsnow 074 ]